Investway Billing Policy
Billing (The Short Version)
- Investway no longer offers a free trial. Simply pay our new, lower monthly fee and get unlimited access to comps and analysis tools every month.
- You are fully protected by our 30-day-money-back-100%-satisfaction guarantee. If you aren’t happy with our service, just let us know within the first 30 days, and we’ll send you a prompt refund.
- Your membership is automatically renewed each month until cancelled.
- When you no longer need comps, simply login and cancel at MyProfile->Account & Billing. You can also call, email or send a support ticket to provide notice of cancellation. Please be sure you receive an email confirmation of cancellation to avoid being charged again. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once you cancel, you won’t be charged again. You will also immediately lose access to your account.
- To regain access to your account, simply sign up again using the same email address. Your account profile and preferences will be saved.
- If you have a dispute, please give us a chance to resolve it with you first before resorting to your credit card company or bank.
Billing (The Long Version)
Usage of Investway’s products and services constitutes customer’s acceptance of Investway’s billing policy. Following is Investway’s billing policy with which all customers must comply:
- All accounts are set up on a prepaid basis. Payment must be received by Investway before any billable product or service is provided/activated. Customers are required to keep a valid credit/debit card on file to charge for recurring monthly membership fees.
- Billing is based on availability of products and services, not based on usage.
- Customers are responsible for keeping all credit/debit card details and contact information current. This can be done online through the Membership Area.
- All recurring memberships are automatically invoiced and charged to the credit/debit card on file.
- Invoice and payment receipts are available to customers upon request or through the Membership Area.
- Credit/Debit Card Billing: All credit/debit cards are automatically charged on the customer’s specific billing cycle date. If the credit/debit card is declined, Investway will attempt to charge the card on file for 30 days.
- Late Fee: All accounts more than 30 days past due may be assessed a late fee. No fewer than three attempts to contact the customer will be made before any late fee is assessed.
- Delinquent Accounts: All accounts 60 days past due will be submitted to a third-party collection service.
- Late Fee: Investway may assess a 5% late fee for accounts 30 days past due (5% of the amount due).
- Chargebacks: If a customer initiates a dispute with their credit card company prior to attempting to resolve the dispute with Investway first, Investway may assess a $50.00 processing fee for each individual chargeback.
- Returned Checks: Investway may assess a $50.00 processing fee on all returned checks.
- Collections Fee: In the event an account is submitted to a third-party collections service, a $30.00 processing fee may be assessed to the existing account balance. This fee is in addition to any other fees previously assessed on the account.
- Interest: Any charges not paid when due are subject to interest at a rate equal to the lesser of: (i) one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month; or (ii) the maximum interest rate allowed by applicable law.
Invoices are generated and payments are collected at the beginning of each billing period. Customer billing periods typically begin on the day of the month in which customers purchase their Investway membership or recurring product. Customers may cancel their subscriptions at any time. Investway will not prorate any portion of unused membership services. All membership fees are nonrefundable. Investway membership fees will appear on your credit card statement as “Investway” or “Investway, LLC”.
Investway accepts payments via credit/debit card. Payment by any other means, such as by check or wire transfer, is on a per-customer basis and must be agreed to by Investway. Checks must be paid in U.S. dollars and issued from a U.S. bank. Investway currently accepts American Express, MasterCard, Discover and Visa credit/debit cards.
To cancel, login to your account and cancel at MyProfile->Account & Billing.
You can also call, email or send a support ticket to provide notice of cancellation. Call, email and support ticket requests to cancel must be acknowledged by Investway in writing in order to constitute a cancellation. Requests to cancel without acknowledgement from Investway do not constitute acceptance of any cancellation.
Cancellations are immediate and access to services will be terminated immediately.
Closing an account with Investway cannot be done by simply canceling the credit/debit card. Investway will continue to treat this as an open account and the billing cycle will continue, resulting in a past due account that may be turned over to a third-party collection service.
Cancellation of an account does not dismiss outstanding invoices. At the time of cancellation, any outstanding balance must be settled. All cancelled accounts with an outstanding balance may be automatically turned over to a third-party collection service.
100% No-Risk Guarantee
You are fully protected by our 30-day-money-back-100%-satisfaction guarantee. If you aren’t happy with our service, just let us know within the first 30 days, and we’ll send you a prompt refund.
Guarantees are offered for new customers who are new to our services and to repeat customers who are experiencing business-stopping challenges with our services.
Customers who regularly abuse the spirit of our guarantee may be denied a refund. Requests for refunds will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
If you have a dispute, please give us a chance to resolve it with you first before resorting to your credit card company or bank. You agree to provide Investway 30 days to attempt settlement of any billing dispute before involving a third-party credit/debit card company or bank.
Should Investway receive a chargeback from a third-party credit/debit card company or bank before given a chance to resolve the issue, Investway may charge you fees, and has the right to collect on the rendered services and any fees associated with those disputes regardless of the outcome of the chargeback.
Once a chargeback has been received, Investway will immediately suspend the account until the matter is resolved.
Unless you qualify for Investway’s 100% No-Risk Guarantee, membership fees for Investway are nonrefundable. No exceptions.
Billing Policy Last Updated 8/24/2021.